I am a Kingdom Builder – I will Give, Pray, & Build!
Our Church grows as we individually grow, no matter where we are on our God walk we all have room for growth in each of these areas. When the people of God link arms for others, His commission will be accomplished.
- Prayerfully ask God what your financial contribution should look like. Listen and allow God to guide and shape your decision. Remember generosity is not about everyone giving equally but everyone equally sacrificing. What would sacrificially giving look like for you and your family during this season?
Click Here to Give.
- What talents and time God has given you that He is compelling you to grow in or put to use for His glory? This can mean serving on Sundays or just offering your time to help with things or tasks that need to be done at City on a Hill or with the church family. Talk with a leader at City on a Hill and we will do what we can to put your talents and abilities to use.
- We ask that you first pray for growth in your relationship with God, through individual times of prayer daily.
- Pray for the church as a whole as well as our local church City on a Hill, pray for direction, blessing, a move of God, and that we will always be Kingdom builders.
- Pray for the lost, those that you know don’t know Jesus, and ask God how you might be used.
- Build your relationship with Christ daily by reading His word, and spending time in worship, in addition to prayer.
- Invite others to City on a Hill Sunday service, small groups, and events.
- Share the Gospel. We need to be people that give a testimony of what God is doing in our lives and share that good news with others so they can know about the goodness of God we have experienced. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide and direct when and what to share.
- As we each give, pray, & build, we will grow & help further God’s Kingdom!
- Proverbs 11:25: A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-8: Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.